Anupamaa (transl. Incomparable) is an Indian Hindi-language television drama series that premiered on 13 July 2020 on Star Plus and streams digitally on Disney+ Hotstar. Produced by Rajan Shahi and Deepa Shahi under the banner of Director’s Kut Productions, it stars Rupali Ganguly, Gaurav Khanna and Sudhanshu Pandey. It is based on Star Jalsha’s Bengali series Sreemoyee.
In this article Snfportal.in is going to provide you the written update of the date 1st December 2022.
Anupama 1st December 2022 Written Episode Update
Anupama and Anuj take Dimple to the police station to identify the culprits. Inspector asks if she is ready. Say baar baar haan bolo yaar haan… the song plays in the background. Dimple says she is ready. The inspector ordered the constables to bring them inside.
At the Shah house, Leela becomes worried for her grandchildren. Hasmukh addresses Parti and taunts her that one who talks to himself is called mentally unstable. Leela asks if he is taunting her. He tells her that Vanraj and Anupama repeatedly texted her to check on Pakhi. Leela even says that she wants to be scared of Pakhi’s drama. Toshu comes back to collect Kinjal’s file. Leela shouts at him to stop becoming a slave to his wife. Hasmukh says she didn’t scold him when he was actually wrong and is scolding him now. Toshu says he is just worried about his family and wants to regain Kinjal’s trust, so she should not discuss this issue again. Leela is fine.
Hasmukh gets a message from Anuj to reach the police station and says that their real fight will start today.
The constables bring all the 5 criminals. Dimple recalls that dreadful incident. The inspector asked him to look carefully and identify if it was the same boy. Anuj and Anupama encourage Dimple to be scared. Dimple stops by the main culprit who smiles at her. Pakhi orders coffee worth Rs.750. Abhi gets angry seeing Bill. Pakhi argues that he used to drink more expensive coffee earlier.
Adhik says that his sister and BIL used to pay his credit card bill then, but now he has to pay it himself and he cannot afford it. Pakhi shouts at her to stop lecturing her like Anupama and throws the coffee. More told him to go back to his studies and try to get a job instead of stop showing attitude. Pakhi says she should earn instead, she will live as a simple housewife and enjoy life. More sad cleans up the mess.
The main culprit threatens Dimple. Dimple shouts that she is the one and slaps him. The criminal tries to hit her back. Dimple kicked him in the groin and he fell down moaning in pain. Inspector praises Dimple for being courageous. Anuj warns the culprits that he will make sure that they get the harshest punishment and no one can save them.
Another criminal says that Dimple has taken the law into her own hands. Anupama says if he had to take law in his hand then he would not have stood on his feet here. Dimple shouts at the goon to dare to touch her again. Inspector says Dimple acted in defense and he will write a complaint against the culprit. Dimple walks out of the police station with Anuj and Anupama feeling relaxed and happy. Anupama and Anuj praise her for her brave act.
Samar gets a call from Anupama and informs Hasmukh and Leela that Dimple identified the culprits and also slaps him. Leela says she would have thrown him out as well. Samar says Dimple even kicked the culprit. Hasmukh praises Dimple’s bravery. Samar says Dimple is very courageous.
Leela gives credit to Anupama and says she was wrong earlier on this issue. Samar says that behind every hero there is an unsung hero and hopes that Dimple will get justice. Leela says that Dimple should not stay at Anuj’s house until the case is over and shifts somewhere. Hasmukh asks her not to worry as Dimple herself would not like to be a burden on anyone.
Back at the Kapadia house, Dimple openly enjoys the food. Anupama and Anuj get happy seeing this. Barkha and Ankush appreciate the police’s help in Dimple’s case. Dimple says she will leave now. Anuj suggests that she leave once she gets a job and feels that she is free now.
Anupama says that she teaches her daughters to be self-reliant. Barkha says that when she has so many supportive people around her, she should not hesitate to accept help. Dimple says she did some good deeds in her previous birth that she got Anuj and Anupama. Anuj and Anupama joke.
Dimple says she wants to work. Anupama offers her the job of manager in dance academy and tells her that she can join now. Ankush says that he too will leave for office after having food. Anuj gets angry hearing this. Dimple returns to her room, happily takes the selfie and writes a new beginning on it. She thinks that she should not trouble Anuj and Anupama much and start life afresh. Anuj and Anupama start romancing.
Anupama Tv Serieal Cast Name List
- Rupali Ganguly as Anupamaa “Anu” Joshi Kapadia – Kanta’s daughter; Bhavesh’s sister; Vanraj’s ex-wife; Anuj’s wife; Paritosh, Samar and Pakhi’s mother; Anu’s foster mother; Aarya’s grandmother (2020–present)
- Gaurav Khanna as Anuj “AK” Kapadia – Gopichandra’s adoptive son; Malvika’s adoptive brother; Ankush’s adoptive cousin; Anupamaa’s husband; Anu’s foster father (2021–present)
- Naksh Dhaval Adhyaru as young Anuj (2022)
- Sudhanshu Pandey as Vanraj “V” Shah – Leela and Hasmukh’s son; Dolly’s brother; Anupamaa’s ex-husband; Kavya’s husband; Paritosh, Samar and Pakhi’s father; Aarya’s grandfather (2020–present)
- Madalsa Sharma Chakraborty as Kavya Shah – Nandini’s maternal aunt; Aniruddh’s ex-wife; Vanraj’s wife (2020–present)
- Paras Kalnawat / Sagar Parekh as Samar “Bakuda” Shah – Anupamaa and Vanraj’s younger son; Paritosh and Pakhi’s brother; Nandini’s former love-interest (2020–2022) / (2022–present)
- Vidhvaan Sharma as young Samar (2022) (archival footage of Anupama: Namaste America)
- Nidhi Shah as Kinjal “Kinju” Dave Shah – Rakhi and Pramod’s daughter; Paritosh’s wife; Aarya’s mother (2020–present)
- Ashish Mehrotra as Paritosh “Toshu” Shah – Anupamaa and Vanraj’s elder son; Samar and Pakhi’s brother; Kinjal’s husband; Aarya’s father (2020–present)
- Dheer Bhanushali as young Paritosh (2022) (archival footage of Anupama: Namaste America)
- Muskaan Bamne as Pakhi “Sweety” Shah Mehta – Anupamaa and Vanraj’s daughter; Paritosh and Samar’s sister; Adhik’s wife (2020–present)
- Adhik Mehta as Adhik Mehta – Barkha’s brother; Ankush and Barkha’s adoptive son; Sara’s uncle and adoptive brother; Pakhi’s husband (2022–present)
- Alpana Buch as Leela Shah aka Baa – Jignesh’s sister; Hasmukh’s wife; Vanraj and Dolly’s mother; Paritosh, Samar, Pakhi and Meenali’s grandmother; Aarya’s great-grandmother (2020–present)
- Arvind Vaidya as Hasmukh Shah aka Bapuji – Leela’s husband; Vanraj and Dolly’s father; Paritosh, Samar, Pakhi and Meenali’s grandfather; Aarya’s great-grandfather; Gopichandra’s best-friend (2020–present)
- Shekhar Shukla as Jignesh aka Mamaji – Leela’s brother; Vanraj and Dolly’s uncle (2020–present)
- Deepak Gheewala as Gopichand “GK” Karodia aka Gopi Kaka – Anuj and Malvika’s househelp and foster father; Hasmukh’s best-friend (2021–present)
- Asmi Deo as Anu “Chhoti Anu” Kapadia – Anupamaa and Anuj’s adoptive daughter; Paritosh, Samar and Pakhi’s adoptive sister; Sara’s adoptive cousin (2022–present)
- Noorain Khan as Aarya “Pari” Shah – Kinjal and Paritosh’s daughter (2022–present)
- Rohit Bakshi as Ankush Kapadia – Malvika’s cousin; Anuj’s foster cousin; Barkha’s husband; Sara’s father; Adhik’s brother-in-law and foster father (2022–present)
- Ashlesha Sawant as Barkha Mehta Kapadia – Ankush’s wife; Sara’s mother; Adhik’s sister and foster mother (2022–present)
- Ekta Saraiya as Dolly Shah Dhamecha – Leela and Hasmukh’s daughter; Vanraj’s sister; Sanjay’s wife; Meenali’s mother (2020–present)
- Paresh Bhatt as Sanjay Dhamecha – Dolly’s husband; Meenali’s father (2020–present)
- Lavishka Gupta/Stuti Zakarde as Meenali “Meenu” Dhamecha – Dolly and Sanjay’s daughter; Paritosh, Samar and Pakhi’s cousin (2020)/(2020–present)
- Jasveer Kaur as Devika Mehta – Anupamaa’s best-friend; Anuj’s friend (2020–present)
- Tasneem Sheikh as Rakhi Dave – Pramod’s wife; Kinjal’s mother; Aarya’s grandmother (2020–present)
- Madhavi Gogate / Savita Prabhune as Kanta Joshi – Anupamaa and Bhavesh’s mother; Paritosh, Samar, Pakhi and Nihar’s grandmother; Aarya’s great-grandmother (2020–2021)/(2021–present)
- Mehul Nisar as Bhavesh Joshi – Kanta’s son; Anupamaa’s brother; Nihar’s father. (2020–2021, 2022-present)
- Nishi Saxena as Dimple aka Dimpy: Nirmit’s wife (2022-present)
- Rishabh Jaiswal as Nirmit: Dimple’s husband (2022-present)
- Anagha Bhosale as Nandini “Nandu” Iyer – Kavya’s niece; Samar’s former love interest (2020–2022)
- Aneri Vajani as Malvika “Mukku” Kapadia – Gopichandra’s adoptive daughter; Anuj’s foster sister; Ankush’s cousin; Vanraj’s former business partner and former one-sided lover (2021–2022)
- Alma Hussein as Sara Kapadia – Ankush and Barkha’s daughter; Adhik’s niece and foster sister; Samar’s best-friend; Anu’s foster cousin (2022)
- Rushad Rana as Aniruddh Gandhi – Kavya’s ex-husband (2020–2021)
- Apurva Agnihotri as Dr. Advait “Adi” Khanna – Owner of Blissdom’s Wellness Resort; Anupamaa’s doctor and mentor (2021)
- Varun Sharma as Rohan – Nandini’s former boyfriend and obsessive lover (2021)
- Payal Nair as Parul Sharma – Devika’s former sister-in-law; Pakhi’s principal (2020–2021)
- Farukh Saeed as Pramod Dave – Rakhi’s husband; Kinjal’s father; Aarya’s grandfather (2020)
- Parull Chaudhary as Dr. Mona Chopra – Pakhi’s psychiatrist (2021)
- Bhakti Chauhan as Jhilmil – Gudiya’s mother; Shah family’s former househelp (2020)
- Vivan Singh Rajput as Siddharth “Sid” Desai – Pakhi’s psycho classmate who blackmailed her (2020)
- Sunita Rai as Mansi Jain – Food critic at Vanraj’s café (2021)
- Kiara Khantwal as Kiara – Video blogger at Vanraj’s café (2021)
- Riyaz Panjwani as Mr. Dholakia – Vanraj, Kavya and Kinjal’s former boss who tried to molest Kinjal. (2020, 2021)
- Arup Pal as CEO – New CEO of Vanraj’s office (2020, 2021)
- Tulika Patel as Kaamini – Leela’s niece-in-law (2020)